- Clark-Skamania Flyfishers has been the perfect place to learn, apply and share flyfishing knowledge for more than 30 years. Our club is the best hands-on resource for anglers of any level, from beginner through expert. The club also maintains a library of books and DVDs that can be borrowed by members. If you want to learn more about casting, tying flies, building flyrods, making your own landing net or just want to have a wonderful outdoor experience, feel free to come to a meeting and see what CSF is all about.
- The Clark-Skamania Flyfishers is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization incorporated in the State of Washington. Founded in 1975, CSF is dedicated to the preservation of wild fish stocks and the natural resources that sustain them. CSF is further committed to the promotion of flyfishing as a method of angling and, through it, an understanding of and appreciation for the diversity of nature.
- The Clark-Skamania Flyfishers meet at Camas Meadows Golf Club on the third Wednesday of every month (except March, July and August). The public is invited, and families are welcome. "Wet Fly Hour" is from 6:00-7:00 p.m. At 7:00 p.m. a short presentation begins, usually by a local conservation organization, followed by the main program, which is usually a presentation by a guest speaker.
Membership Application: Click here for the membership application form. Join us on Facebook:
- Click here to view the club's Facebook page.
- Click here to access current and past issues of The Broken Barb, the club's monthly newsletter.
CSF Anglers Google Group:
- Click here to learn how to join the CSF Anglers group on Google.
Officers and Directors
Officers and Directors: Click here to see the Officers and Directors listing.