Website Development Team
- Dana Bergdahl - Project Manager
- Yasha Kehn - Content Strategist
- Sanjana Pahalad - Design Strategist
- Cody Reid - Developer / Coder
- The Digital Technology and Culture (DTC) Program at Washington State University Vancouver integrates critical thinking, creativity and computing skills with course work in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences to offer a broad-based, interdisciplinary degree that prepares students for a culturally-diverse, technologically complex 21st century.
- In addition to course work in the DTC, students also take classes in Anthropology, Business, Computer Science, English, Fine Arts, History, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology. Directed studies and internships encourage students to gain real world experience and begin professional career networking.